UK News

Football

21 SAVAGE CELEBRATES ARSENAL’S PREMIER LEAGUE WIN IN LONDON AS HE SHARES ADORABLE FAMILY MOMENT

21 Savage was spotted in London celebrating Arsenal’s long-awaited Premier League triumph, as the Newham-born rapper marked a full-circle moment back in his hometown. He also melted hearts online after sharing a glimpse of his newborn dressed in a Gunners onesie

MOTHER OF THREE WOMEN WHO DROWNED IN BRIGHTON ALSO DROWNED

The devastated family of three sisters whose bodies were recovered from the sea off Brighton beach have revealed that their mother also died by drowning years earlier, as police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the tragedy. Jane Adetoro, 36, Christina Walters, 32, and Rebecca Walters, 31, all from Uxbridge in west London, were found in the water near Brighton beach in the early hours of May 13 after emergency services were called to the scene.
Read more

HEALTH WARNING AS STD CASES SURGE TO RECORD HIGH LEVELS IN EUROPE

Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) such as gonorrhoea and syphilis have risen to their highest levels in Europe in more than a decade, according to newly released figures from health officials.
Read more

RADIO STATION ACCIDENTALLY ANNOUNCED THE DEATH OF KING CHARLES

Listeners were left stunned when Radio Caroline mistakenly announced the death of King Charles III during a live broadcast, prompting widespread confusion and a swift public apology from the station after the clip began circulating online. The error sparked intense discussion across social media, particularly as the King continues ongoing treatment for a previously disclosed cancer diagnosis.
Read more

POLICE CONFIRM WOMEN WHO DIED OFF BRIGHTON WERE SISTERS FROM LONDON

The three women who were tragically found dead in the sea off Brighton beach earlier this month have now been formally identified as sisters from the Uxbridge area of London, Sussex Police have said, their family and community grappling with shock and deep sorrow as investigations continue into how the incident unfolded.
Read more

GROOMING GANG DEBATE SEES PIERS MORGAN CALL RIGHT-WING INFLUENCER BASED AND BOUGIE ‘STUPID’

A heated debate on grooming gangs erupted on air after influencer Sintish, known online as Based and Bougie, clashed with journalist Ava Santina during a panel discussion, leading to an explosive moment that prompted Ava to walk off set. The argument intensified when Piers Morgan sharply criticised Sintish’s conduct and comments, accusing her of spreading misinformation.
Read more

BENEFITS FRAUDSTER WHO CLAIMED SHE WAS 'HOUSEBOUND' JAILED OVER £25K SCAM

A woman who told the Department for Work and Pensions she was housebound and unable to walk or care for herself has been jailed after CCTV and race records showed her taking part in gym classes and running 10k races. Prosecutors said she swindled more than £25,000 in Personal Independence Payment, undermining public trust.
Read more

HUSBAND WHO STABBED WIFE TWENTY-TWO TIMES AND TOLD POLICE THE KNIFE ‘SLIPPED’ JAILED FOR LIFE

A man who murdered his wife in a brutal stabbing while their four children were in the home has been sentenced to life imprisonment for the killing. The case has sparked outrage online after details revealed the ferocity of the attack, the children’s proximity to the violence, and the length of time he will serve before parole eligibility.
Read more

GRENFELL FIRE: MET SEEKS CHARGES AGAINST 57 PEOPLE AND 20 FIRMS

Up to 57 people and 20 organisations could face criminal charges over the Grenfell Tower fire disaster, the Metropolitan Police have confirmed as their long-running investigation moves closer to prosecution decisions. The devastating blaze at Grenfell Tower in west London on June 14, 2017 claimed the lives of 72 people and remains one of the deadliest tragedies in modern British history.
Read more

POLICE INVESTIGATE AFTER CONGOLESE MAN YVES SAKILA DIES AFTER BEING RESTRAINED

The family of Yves Sakila, a 35-year-old Congolese man who died after becoming unresponsive while being detained by security personnel in Dublin city centre, has spoken publicly for the first time, calling for justice and a full investigation into the events surrounding his death. Mr Sakila, who had been living in Ireland since 2004, died on Friday evening following an incident on Henry Street in central Dublin. ‍
Read more