

Concern continues to grow surrounding the disappearance of Katie Price’s husband, Lee Andrews, as conflicting reports emerge over his whereabouts in Dubai. The former glamour model revealed that Andrews, 43, has been “missing” for more than a week after he failed to appear alongside her during a scheduled interview on Good Morning Britain on 12 May. Price later shared alarming details of what she described as her last contact with him, claiming it took place over FaceTime, where he reportedly had a “hood on” and his “hands were tied”.
Speaking on social media, Price expressed her heartbreak and yesterday on her birthday released her own version of Oleta Adams "Get Here."
"It breaks my heart knowing he is still missing, so I did this song as words mean so much to the situation," Price wrote on Instagram on Friday (22 May).
Last week, Price released a video in which she claimed Andrews had been kidnapped and taken to a “black site” while attempting to travel to London to see her. However, a different version of events has now been put forward by Andrews’ father, Peter, who insists his son has not been abducted but is instead being held in a Dubai prison.
Breaking his silence, Peter told the Daily Mail: “Lee is OK. He has not been kidnapped but he is under arrest. I don’t know on what charge. I’m not sure where he is being held. But he will call me later today. He is not at my house.”

According to reports, a missing persons’ report had previously been filed with the British Embassy in the UAE, while Dubai police reportedly denied just days ago that Andrews had been detained.
Price, however, has strongly rejected the claims made by her father-in-law, on Instagram, maintaining that her husband remains missing and disputing suggestions that the case has been resolved.
Responding on social media, she said: “This is fake news. Lee is still missing. Me and his family know what’s going on and working with the authorities involved.”